Welcome to 3os¶
3os Project is an Open Source Project¶
Our main purpose is to provide simple knowledge base on various topics such as IT, Security, Penetration Testing, useful guides, links and tools for the vast system admins, technology enthusiasts and practically anyone who is looking for the some technical information and more. Our goal is to share useful guides, links and tools.
You are more than welcome and encouraged to contribute your knowledge to 3os Project, to add new materials, and to improve any guide or information provided here for our raising community.
How To Contribute¶
You can contribute by submitting pull requests for any topic by hitting the
edit icon on the top right corner of each page. When doing so, you will be redirected to the Github source markdown page (Github account required).
Edit, add, or remove any content commit and explain the proposed change, and submit for review. After we approve your edit, your changes be automatically added.
You Can follow the Markdown CheatSheet Guide for better understanding how to use Markdown Syntax to edit or create new content.
All the information provided by this website can be obtained via the internet. We don't claim ownership of the information presented to you.
20/11/19 Version 1.2.0 Release
- Too many changes to count. Short summery:
- Updated out-of-date guides
- macOS section restructure & new guides
- Penetration Testing section restructure & new guides
- Full changelog link is at the button on this page
30/12/18 Version 1.0.7 Release
14/11/18 Version 1.0.0 Release
- Our team is proud to announce our version 1.0.0 for 3os.org!!!
- This site has been in works for a while and now it’s time for its first 'stable' version.
- We make structure changes from time to time to suite the content in better way, so don’t be alarmed.
- We will continue to update and add more content as the time goes on.
- Have a great day!
05/11/18 New Content Added
Full Changelog & Commits to the 3os Project can be found here