Created: 2022-03-15 | Last update: 2022-03-24
Penetration Testing Application for Android¶
List for Android penetration testing applications and tools that can be used to aid in penetration testing. The following are the most commonly used applications. Feel free to suggest new applications and tools at comments section below.
List of Android Penetration Testing Tools and Applications¶
- Magisk Manager - Systemless rooting system.
- EdXposed Manager - Companion Android application for EdXposed.
- BusyBox - Android busyBox.
- SQLite Editor Master - SQLite Editor.
- Root Explorer File Manager for Root Users (Root Required).
- CiLocks - Python script to brute force android lockscreen password.
- Network Analyzer - Network Analyzer for Android.
- Packet Capture - Packet capture/Network traffic sniffer.
- Material Terminal - Terminal for Android.
- Gplaycli Cli Tool to download APK form PlayStore.